*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

"the regime from which the free radicals want to break free?"

It occurred to me today that I spend an awful lot of my time rearranging the natural colors of my person. Nail polish and nail polish remover, sunscreen and self tanner, make up...I don't have a good opposite for that, it seems a bit much to complain about soap. Anyway, it takes up kind of a lot of time. Three kinds of face cream, body lotion and sunscreen a couple times a day...not that I'm complaining...it's not shotgun skin care. It just occurred to me this morning as I was debating the state of my manicure how much time all this girl being takes. It takes up a lot of my bathroom cupboards too. I just got this new nail polish too, purple is supposed to be "the" color this summer. And she wonders where the cupboard space goes.

No comments: