*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

"I like to look like an idiot twice a day to keep humble"

Firstly, vanilla sugar is awesome and the Vanilla Kifli are awesome and Weeds is awesome (I've been catching up for the new season on netflix). Wait, that was three things, my bad. We walked up Parkman mountain carriage road today, it was really beautiful and really steep. The first mile of the road is uphill, a fact the sweet indian family we met didn't know when they rented bikes this morning. I felt really bad for them but those kids will sleep very well tonight.

It's supposed to be 60 degrees out and I'm freezing. In March I would have been on fire, I don't know what's up with being cold all the time. I googled it and I'm pretty sure I don't have anorexia and the schizophrenia has never been a problem before. Probably it's low thyroid function and I should get tested again. It's been a while since I tested as not needing medication and my health status as perceived by charts and diagrams has changed since then. On the one hand a magic pill would be awesome and on the other I don't want to hear about how my weight is going to kill me. Seriously, I know. Maybe I just need a new doctor so I won't have a panic attack when I make the appointment.

No comments: