*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

"I can tell it's sunday because of the guilt"

So, the chicken was labeled "use or freeze by june 7th" and I froze it the night of June 7th and now it's the 9th and I just put some in the oven and it smells bad. Matt says it's ok, I don't know that much about chicken but I'm not sure that's a smell you want to eat. I'll let you know if he suffers chickenosis poisoning or similar.

Netflix is right now buffering the second season of dexter. A season I just put to the top of my queue because it wasn't available to watch now...yesterday. Seriously annoying. Also weird, I keep dreaming about shrinking my laundry. I wake up and I can't remember if I have any clothes that fit. It's freaking me out. I have a history of shrinking my favorite clothes and I'm extra paranoid lately. I might have to disconnect the dryer to retain my sanity.

No comments: