*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

"You want to cut down on the breakfast drugs"

I survived a whole five days of work and am now looking out on a four day weekend. I was thinking about heading home 'but everyone else had their long weekend last weekend. So I went shopping instead. I had been looking forward to shopping all week and then I went and it was really disappointing. It's rainy and dark and starbucks is closed and I couldn't even get myself sugared up to enjoy the time out. Bummer.

I'm home now and baking and things seem right again. We have a birthday party to go to tonight and the birthday boy requested cookies as a present. I made hungarian kifli and we're giving him a bottle of smith family farm milk that comes old school in a glass bottle with cream on top. Cookies and milk, perfect. I'm also going to put a really big bow on the woof because the birthday is for Matt's dad who loves woof and I want him to look extra pretty for his grampy.

I can't seem to get my brain around anything lately. It's getting to be beyond my control and I'm considering some doctoring. Maybe.

1 comment:

pinky pinkerson said...

I'm considering some doctoring too.