*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Friday, May 29, 2009

"I'd rather have a mammogram than go car shopping."

Matt and I went car shopping this weekend. We'd been talking and talking about it and researching and it was time to drive one. Fortunately I liked everything about the one I liked everything about already, unfortunately the salesman paid me no attention at all. Tsk Tsk. He asked why we were interested in this car and I said "this car was number 7 on the consumer reports list" and he said nothing. How many selling points could you get from what I said, a million? I think he was expecting me to say "it's shiny!" and make his sale. Anyway, I won't be buying it from him. Sheesh.

It's been a weird weekend, I had all these plans and I just didn't feel like doing anything. I have a ton of things I should be doing today but my progress has been pretty minimal. I'm supposed to be packing up winter things and I really want them gone but my ability to actually do it seems compromised. I'm almost looking forward to working tomorrow just to say I accomplished something. Crazy.

No comments: