*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

"Every little boy fantasizes about his fairytale wedding."

I twisted my ankle yesterday and thank god because Tracy totally said I didn't have to work out if I was injured. WooHoo! No, it's not that bad, we're just having a rough few days here. No one's been sleeping, what with the hiss, growl, bark routine being perfected in the middle of the night. Yesterday I thought if I kept them awake all day they'd have to sleep all night. I prodded them every ten minutes but it still only bought us quiet for the hours of 9-2am. Sheesh.

My brain doesn't seem to be working lately, what with the sleep deprivation. The list of things I'm supposed to do today is treacherous. I have to bake cupcakes and cream puffs and I have to order shoes. I just finished that super hard task, the shoe ordering. It took 2 months to find winter boots so if I start looking for hiking shoes now I should have some by christmas. I'm doing a lot of hiking with the dog and with my client and since I turned my ankle just walking up to the garden it's not overdue to get the right boots. Matt thinks I'm just trying to fill up the spaces where the sold shoes had been...I sincerely hope that never happens.

No comments: