*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"Yeah, it's all falling into place. Of course that place is nowhere near this place."

I just decided that I hate ebay. This waiting for days and days to find out if someone will or will not decide to bid on an item sucks. I'm not a patient girl apparently. I just want these things gone but it seems I want to get some money too, I'm so complicated. The thought that one more day might help me get rid of two bridesmaid's dresses is almost intoxicating. Closet space is like a drug to me right now. I'm "this" close to filling a u haul for goodwill with everything but pet food and calling it good. I feel like this about every two weeks lately, it must be some kind of minimalist phase.

On the other hand, the hand where I keep buying stuff, I just got my tracy anderson video. I always like to do a dry run first, so I know what I'm getting in to, and it looks ok. It looks really good actually. The arm section looks to be about half an hour of holding your arms up but nothing looks actually impossible, just painful. It's mostly standing and working with a chair, the mat work is leg work and is only 15 or 20 minutes. I'm psyched about not needing a mat for most of it because matwork is a pain in the rear with the dog loose and when I confine him the whimpering wears on my concentration. A love as true as ours can be so hard.

Anyway, I'm going to actually try the video this afternoon. I still have about 7 million hours of cleaning to do and a puppy to walk but I'm going to make it a priority. Prioritizing is the word of the day around here from now on. I spent about 5 hours yesterday working on a present for the boyfriends brother's girlfriends child and probably that wasn't the best way to spend my time. Not five hours of it anyway. Next time I'm buying a barbie and calling it good because FIVE hours of my time is worth more than a five dollar toy. And since I spent 30 dollars on the video I need to put a lot of hours into it. It'll be good for me. Hopefully.

No comments: