*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Monday, March 30, 2009

"stone cold munchin'"

I am feeling very productive today because a. I finally did my taxes and b. I got all my shoes listed on ebay. I'm now working on bags, I had no idea I had so many purses in storage. They're everywhere. Seriously. They must be reproducing. Which would be awesome, anne klein hobo meets coach wristlet...how cool would that be? Wow, I digress. No, I think you can only digress when you actually have something to say. I have nothing to say so I should probably embrace the digressions, or post pictures.

Happy early Easter!

4 comments:

teresa said...

Wow, the pupster looks like he's getting big already!

Amy said...

he really, really is!

MayQueen said...

April 1st, 2009, 5:49 p.m. Sarah dies of cuteness.

It was nice knowing you.

Amy said...

much like your children in velvet dresses, it's a maternal urge.