*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"Did I mention I didn't take Latin?"

I think I figured out how to log our hikes. I suspect that Sparkpeople isn't very thorough in their calculating. I suspect that when I enter 45 minutes of a hike up hill that Sparkpeople doesn't consider that just less than half of that 45 minutes was spent going downhill. I don't think they care about the subtleties of physics. Therefor, I suspect that if I enter half of the time I spend hiking with the pup on the Sparkpeople calculator I will have a more accurate count of calories burned. Mystery solved.

In other news, I'm selling my shoes. Trying to anyway. I have finally come to the very difficult conclusion that I cannot wear high heels anymore, certainly not all day at a professional type job which is what most of my shoes are for. For my last interview I wore a pair of new bandolino's I bought on sale which were totally awesome and for which I'm still hurting for wearing once more than a week ago. So it's time. Past time actually but whatever. I'm keeping my boots and a few of my absolute favorites but the bulk of them are on ebay. I'm trying not to be sad about it, I'm going to use the money to buy some new boots, or flats or something to salve the wound. Like chocolate, she jests.

No comments: