*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

"I think you have a problem with your brain being missing."

The animals are sleeping within 4 feet of each other, thanks mr. obama! Things are very slowly getting back to normal at home, for which I am grateful because the left half of my face is still numb FOUR hours after my dentist appointment. FOUR HOURS LATER. The dentist highly recommended I stick to a liquid diet until full feeling returned and since he is the dentist that provided the most thorough numbing sensation I have ever not felt I trust his recommendation completely. I have been sticking to soda and tea and I'm running out of liquids which provide nourishment sans chewing and I'm starving. The screwed up blood sugar could be the reason for all the capitalization.

I'm rocking the same weight which I should find as a success because the last two weeks have been a little crazy plan wise. Crazy as in there have been no plans at all really. Like today, I've known I was going to the dentist this morning to have drilling and such done for two months and yet I made no plans for soft foods or the like...so instead I had about three days worth of calories in soda and sweet tea...make that a day and a half...you miss your mouth a lot when it's tingly and missing.

No comments: