*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Sunday, November 02, 2008

NaBloPoMo

Funny that I'm on the dole just in time for NaBloPoMo...no excuses this month. I'm also just drowning in narcissistic reflection so I'm going to try to not make this the most unreadable month of blogging known to man. I'm gonna try real hard, you betcha. Sorry, I've been watching some Palin clips and it's killing me. I'm dying of alaskan colloquialismitis.

In other news, this is my cat fulfilling her life's ambition to turn everything I own white. If I had bought a blue or say a green computer bag she wouldn't look twice at it, but black...black is her favorite. I'm "this" close to dipping her in nair.

3 comments:

teresa said...

Laminate her - makes her easier to catch, too. :)

Rebecca said...

how hilarious!!

we drive by this mansion every morning and they used to have McCain Palin sign...

now the only sign they have is DON'T STEAL MY SIGNS!

Amy said...

Laminating could work.

Didn't we all learn that stealing is wrong? And at the very least, steal stuff you can pawn...I don't understand stealing with so little benefit.