*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Monday, July 21, 2008

"No pain, no palm; no thorns, no throne; no gall, no glory; no cross, no crown."

Forget that, I'm friggin' dying. I have yet another ear infection and the one thing I didn't tell the doctor was "debilitating pain" and I really should have because I am right now in my house wondering how much advil you can take before it kills you. So far I have 6 in my system and if they're having any effect at all I'd be dead without them. I don't recall ever having so much pain that it actually made me cry, this is unbelievable.

I just got called to check on matt's brother's house to look for robbers. They called me brave but it was a welcome distraction. I left work early because OW I couldn't concentrate. That was very silly because as much as I like petting my cat and sitting on the couch, pain with no distraction is unbearable. I should really try and do a crossword or maybe run marathon just to take my mind off it. Probably my boss wouldn't have appreciated all the swearing and lamaz breathing if he'd been there to hear it. Christ. Ow. Fuck. I am not a tough cookie, that much is clear.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

ouch, you poor thing. For ear infection I use onion juice. Squeeze an onion on a citrus juicer and strain the liquid well. Put a pea size drop in your ear and then plug with cotton wool or a tissue. Works a treat and fixes the problem very very fast.