*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

"It could be bunnies"

The bunny that was our best friend last week ate our two baby tomatoes yesterday and all of my pepper plants and now we're mortal enemies. Matt built a fence and now hopefully the bunnies will be kept at bay. It's very upsetting. I'm also still deaf so that's upsetting too. Worse is that I did pilates last night and kept falling over. Apparently I need every bit of balance I have to do pilates. I did as much as I could and then I called the doctor this morning. She's not there, no appointments...I can go and sit for a few hours until she might be able to see me. I'm so frustrated with being deaf that it sounds almost pleasurable to sit and wait all day for some relief. Geez.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think an ear infection is the worst "sick" ever... You become beyond miserable and not even sleeping helps because you always end up on the ear.....I feel your pain :(

pinky pinkerson said...

bunnies equals evil. I've always said so.