*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Animal Magnetism

There is a woodpecker trying to eat the side of my metal house. What's up Woody? I think he has an eating disorder. So, the antibiotic of promised puss removal. I'm taking it faithfully and it's making me want to die. Actually I feel better and worse, is that weird. I felt well enough to run this morning which was weird but it makes me really nauseous, which might be good for the diet so maybe it's all aces.

I guess I hadn't realized how sick I was because the antibiotics are making a huge difference. It actually felt good to exercise this morning as opposed to every other morning the last few weeks. I ignore a lot of the bad things that go on with me, sickness...broken knees, and then I'm always surprised how nice it feels when I get medical attention. I'm such a moron, I drive myself crazy.

No comments: