*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Saturday, March 01, 2008

"And before you know it powerful laxatives are involved."

So far today I've eaten too much cereal, washed four loads of laundry and made a fresh spaghetti sauce. We're getting a lot of snow so it's been sort of an indoor day. I did manage a nap but I didn't manage a lick of exercise unless you count all the cleaning. I suppose that's what tomorrow's for, all the things I didn't get done today. Groceries and pilates and maybe some kickboxing if I feel like double exercise duty. I also have to look into some early morning gym opportunities, as in more than one. It's amazing to have choices. And I'll have my Shuffle working soon. Things are falling into place in a way I hadn't imagined. All of the things I worried about are taken care of and all I have to do is make my way in this new job on monday. I really have an opportunity to make this job my own and if I'm honest it's a culmination of all the things I'm good at, it's just perfect. The gym and the shortened commute are all perks of a normal life I didn't have before. I don't know just what to make of it yet, there's so much to take in.

1 comment:

HappyBlogChick said...

I'm very happy for you.