*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Friday, November 10, 2006

"i hold a blackbelt in multi-tasking"

i didn't actually write that on my performance appraisal, but i thought about it. what's the deal with doing self appraisals anyway. i think i do an excellent job, at all times, in all situations, and also i deserve a raise. who's going to say they spend most of their time on the internet waiting to get dooced. nobody, that's who.

but my boss likes me, so it's all good. dedication out of desperation is better than no dedication at all. there was a certain sense of irony about completing the stupid things. i got to check the "always completes projects on time" box, even though i almost forgot to do the evaluation and today's the due date. i got to say "demonstrates a positive attitude" when we've all spent that last three weeks bitching about the video. and unless they've bugged our desks no one will be the wiser. (wink)

and also, it's not a bank holiday. veteran's day is tomorrow. 11th hour, 11th day, 11th month. no one knows their history anymore.

2 comments:

MayQueen said...

What is it I hold a blackbelt in? Asshole? I'll have to find that post from when I forgot my mom's birthday.

Amy said...

i believe it was asshole. you're my favorite.