*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Friday, October 06, 2006

"i don't know if her ass was good, but it was huge so there was this tremendous sense of value for it"

i talked myself into a perfectly sinful lunch today, instead of the healthy low calorie one i had planned. but i totally skipped the fries because i have morals and also they were cold. cold fries are the worst, better to be virtuous. so far my exercise has been walking in three inch heels. which i'm convinced burns more calories than flats. i don't have any proof or anything, it just seems like it should. i'm a believer anyway.

i'm also a believer in columbus day if only because we get the day off. bank holidays are beautiful things.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

or governmental holidays...lovely things for sure!

JessiferSeabs said...

Oh, I don't know if it burns more calories, but it works the leg muscles FOR SURE.

I had a retail job once where I had to wear heels all day, and my thighs and calves were ROCKIN' hot after just a few weeks.

floreta said...

seems like it would burn more calories. having to tip toe all day seems like a workout to me!

...jus me said...

Oh Amy, I am sure it has to burn more, you are doing leg flexes all day!

Amy said...

i love them myself. i like being tall and looking fancy. flats just aren't as pretty.