*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Friday, July 28, 2006

"it doesn't matter that your dad is a doctor, maybe he's a bad doctor"

it's been a long day. it must have been a record for crazy people wanting to cash checks. we damn near ran out of money. oh, and it's hot like fire. i'd been gloating about how bar harbor had been spared the heatwave. last night we grilled wearing sweatshirts. and now it is hot. craazy hot (so crazy it gets two a's). me'thinks they call it karma.

i went and joined sparkpeople because the boring is unbearable. and it's pretty entertaining to see how many calories everything has. instead of dinner you can have two candy bars. or not. it is interesting. especially the meal plans. who would have a bowl of cereal and half a bagel for breakfast. on purpose. it just seems odds to me. maybe cereal and a banana. a bagel and a peach. one dinner was a lettuce and cucumber salad with two slices of bread. unless you make croutons i don't see how that goes together in a way anyone would want to eat it. but then i watch tv and listen to the radio at the same time. i can't be trusted to say what's normal.

i'm not sure what next week will bring. matt and i have a funeral and a birthday to celebrate. and maybe some job calls to look forward to. so, if i'm not around...that's why. have a good weekend all!

2 comments:

pastgirl said...

Hi there! Since I read your blog pretty regularly I just added you to the list on my website http://pastgirlsfuture.blogspot.com. Hope you don't mind (if you do let me know and I'll remove you). Come on over and pay me a visit!

Askazombiehousewife said...

I haven't joined spark. I do find what some people eat or claim they eat sometimes as painfully small. I couldn't eat like that. I like food.