*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

188 or 190 or 186

i am going to buy a new scale today. i'm giving in. i confirmed that the bank will pay for $125 worth of fitness stuff so they're going to pay for my pilates mat and dvd and i'm going to use the booty to buy a new scale. i might also buy myself a home stepping machine. i've seen cheapie ones around for $40-100 so the bank would pay for that too.

i'm torn between thinking that is a really stupid idea or not so stupid. i keep reminding myself that i don't have to pay for it so it's not like it's my money i'll be wasting. if it doesn't work out i'll have a yardsale and put my laziness on sale for the low low cost of ten bucks.

i'll come home with a new scale anyway.

2 comments:

Jennette Fulda said...

Wow, I wish my work would give me money for fitness stuff. They don't even give me health insurance :(

Amy said...

they give us benefits so they don't have to pay a living wage. ha.