*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Monday, April 17, 2006

186

i've figured out why the damn scales don't work. after i returned the new one. i can't believe i didn't figure it out before...none of my floors are flat. not one. my apartment is in an 1880's farmhouse. nothing is flat and no floor is even. i'm relieved to have figured it out, i really thought i was going insane. is it possible to lose 3 pounds in two minutes?

i got my stair stepper this weekend. super fast shipping from amazon. it took me ages to choose one, there seems to be no discernable difference between them. i finally chose the GAIAM one only because they made my pilates dvd and that seemed as good a recommendation as any. it was a little more expensive but the shipping was free. what more can you ask for? i haven't gotten to really try it yet, but i'm planning for tonight. it even came with a music dvd in varying tempos.

it's small enough to bring it to work and step at my "station" but it would just feel weird. there's plenty of down time and it would make my day a lot more active...but i just can't do it. it seems there's no limit to what i'll do to lose a few pounds as long as it's in the privacy of my own home. i even bought darrin's dance grooves a while back. it smacks of desperation. but desperation with limits.

No comments: