*

10 pounds down 32 pounds to go!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

back to 186

i know i shouldn't weigh every day, it should be obvious to me that fluctuations happen and i shouldn't be too focused on the numbers. regardless, i like today's number SO much more than yesterday's. so much more that i used capitalization and italics to show my enthusiasm.

i had geared myself up to hoof it up the hill part of my walk twice this morning. it's my favorite part of my morning routine because i feel all like rocky in that movie with the stairs. but when i got to the top i just couldn't do it again. i'm glad that my legs are sore because it means i'm working them. maybe tomorrow morning i'll have the energy to do it twice. or maybe once and a half. i'd love to be running up that hill every morning. patience...

No comments: